Who is Deniz Kayadelen ?
Inspirational Speaker - Certified Transformative Coach - Senior Manager @ Big4 & Extreme Swimmer - World Champion in Ice Swimming &
Bestselling Author and Founder of "Out of Comfort Zone"
Deniz Kayadelen, a M.Sc. Business Psychologist, is a multicultural person of Turkish descent who was born and raised in Germany.
Deniz's university education has been a bright reflection of her enriching life experiences in two countries and cultures. Deniz became the first student to achieve a double diploma (business and organizational psychology) upon successfully completing challenging requirements of both Istanbul University (Turkey) and Ruhr University (Germany). Continuing with her brilliant academic endeavors, she successfully earned her M.Sc. degree in Business Psychology in Bochum University. Deniz is the author of the German book: "Deutsche Expatriates in der Türkei, Erfolgreiches Management im internationalen Kontext" meaning German expats in Turkey, successfull management in international context.
Deniz is currently living in Germany. She has been working in consulting for more than 9 years and is currently Manager at EY in People Advisory Services with the focus topics change management, talent management and the future of work. She has extensive experience in talent- and change management, international rollouts, intercultural trainings, coachings, executive assessments and learning and development. She is a certified change manager, diagnostic expert, innovation trainer, intercultural coach and moderator. Deniz consulted more than 20 companies and managed more than 30 projects.
Beside her career, Deniz is a competitive open water and pool swimmer and is swimming for Turkey and for Germany. She is record holder in 200 meters Butterfly, has won many gold medals in national and international swimming races, including the Istanbul Bosphorus cross continental, Dardanelles (Canakkale) and Meis (Castellorizo)-Kas races in Turkey several times as well as the regional German Championships- Hessische Meisterschaften in 100, 400m Freestyle. She also swam 42.4 km in 24 hours in Stuttgart and had the first place amongst women. Most recently, she crossed the the English and North Channel as a relay . She also represents Turkey and Germany in the World Championship Oceanman and European Masters Championships.
Deniz's passion for swimming is very high, and she likes to go out of her comfort zone to explore her limits as well as inspire others. Her next big swimming goal is to join the Ice Swimming World Championship.
Deniz - World Champion - Ice Woman - Extreme Swimmer - Arena Aquawoman -
- World Champion Ice Swimming (water temp. 3.2 degrees) in 500m - 250m Freestyle & 50m Butterfly age category, Poland Glogow 2022
- World Championship Ice Swimming, 2nd place age category, Poland Glogow 2022
- World Record Attempt Relay 320 km Swimming from Russia to Turkey, Blacksea
- Robben Island to Cape Town Solo swim, South Africa 2020
- English Channel Relay Swimmer from England to France, 2019
- North Channel Relay Swimmer from Ireland to Scottland, 2019
- 200 meters Butterfly Turkish national record, 1.st place 2019
- Aquamasters Arena Turkish Championship 2019: 400m, 800 m Freestyle
overall woman 1st place
-Aquamasters Arena Turkish Championship: 50m,100 m, 200. Butterfly woman 1st place
- Izmir Turkey Winter Cup Masters 1.5 km, overall 1st place, 2018
- German Masters Championship Hessische Meisterschaften 100, 400 Freestyle Woman 30-35, 1st Place,2018
- Regional German Masters Championship Hessische Meisterschaften 100m Butterfly, Woman 30-35, 1st Place,2018
- Turkey Arena Aquamasters Open Water Swimming Cup, 3 km and 10 km Woman 1st place, 2018
- Bosphorus Cross Continental Swimming Race, 6.5km, Woman Category more than 5 times 1st Place
- European Championship Bled 2018 and Eindhoven 2015- 3 and 5 km Swim
- German Championship, 5 and 10 km top 10
- Turkey Canakkale Marathon, 5km, Woman category more than 3 times 1st place
- Kas-Meis Marathon, 8km, more than 2 times 1st place
- Simy Island - Datca Charity Swim, 13km, 2018
- 42.4 kilometers swim in 24 hours in Stuttgart Germany, 1st Place overall Woman, 2016
- 39 kilometers in 24 hours in Stuttgart Germany, 1st place, 2015
Founder of "Out of Comfort Zone", Senior Manager at EY, certified transformative Coach, Bestselling Author & Inspirational Speaker
- Double Major Degree in Psychology (Istanbul University & Bochum Ruhr University)
- M.Sc Business and organizational psychology (Bochum Ruhr University)
- Author of the German book "Successfull Management in the international context: German expats in Turkey
- Prosci certified Change Manager & People Transformation Expert
- EY certified innovation trainer, coach, moderator in Design Thinking and agile working
- More than 10 years management consulting & HR experience with focus topics: Future of work, Talent Management, Change Management, Executive Assessments, Agile Working.
- Different Projects in more than 5 industries and 20 companies.
- Key note speech activities in universities, international companies
- Certified Intercultural Trainer and Training Design Expert
- Certified Diagnostic Expert, Assessment and Coaching
- ICF Accredited ACC Transformative Coach
DENIZ @ EY
An English interview about the importance of feedback in business and sports live
DENIZ @ WOMAN TV
A turkish interview about the english channel swim challenge and womans live
DENIZ @ WOMAN TV
A turkish interview about future of work, future job roles and how to find jobs position yourself in applications
DENIZ @ HRM TV
A German interview about the power of social media recruiting in the digital world
DENIZ´S SECOND BOOK
This book was written during the Covid-19 lockdown in South Africa. It documents the inspiring journey of an extreme swimmer and management consultant to give insights on how you can explore your limits, transform pain to success, and realize your dreams. Swimming is used both as a metaphor and a bridge to corporate life. Inside, you will find real-life examples of how you can follow your passion, face challenges fearlessly, and expand your growth zone. You will get practical tips about useful breathing and meditation exercises, how you can start with cold water training, and, more generally, how you can prepare yourself mentally and physically for any challenge.