SERVICES - OUT OF COMFORT ZONE
Inspirational Speeches in three languages: English, German, Turkish
Key focus topics:
- Out of Comfort Zone
- Increase your Resilience
-Increase your Endurance
- Facing fears and unlocking potential
- Change Management and Transformation
- Human Psychology and growth
- Talent Management
- Future of work and jobs
Would you like to unlock your potential and go the further next step in your private or proffessional life? Would you like to face your fears and explore your own potential? Do you have the feeling that you can do better and feel some inner blockages?
I am here to support you in your journey in - and out of your comfort zone.
My key focus areas:
- Leadership coaching
- Life coaching
- Out of comfort zone coaching
- Career - competency coaching
OUT OF COMFORT ZONE BOOTCAMP
Exciting two days in which you can explore yourself in a different way, unlock your potential, benefit from peer coaching and get further inspiration though immersive out of comfort zone experiences and coaching sessions.
Enjoy the methodology mix of those unique two days:
- Out of Comfort Zone mental and physical exercises (e.g. cold water immersion, paragliding)
- Group coaching
- Peer coaching
- Inspirational speeches
Get to know more about Deniz and how she is inspiring others with her journey. She is a World Champion in ice swimming and a record holder, Senior Manager at EY, certified Transformative Coach, Bestselling Author, and Founder of "Out of Comfort Zone". With a whole life experience of breaking limits, she has some incredible stories to tell.
INSPIRATION IN SPORTS & BUSINESS
Owner of Learning Architect, Coach, Trainer - Dr. Alper Tengüz & Business Psychologist, Consultant, Swimmer - Deniz Kayadelen
The owner of Learning Architect, Dr. Alper Tengüz, who serves his coaching expertise worldwide, has an inspirational conversation with Deniz Kayadelen, a Business Psychologist and Swimmer, about how to improve performance and achieve personal goals in sports and corporate live.
The question is: How to improve performance and achieve personal goals in sports and corporate life?
There are four main points:
1. Follow your Passion: What motivates you?
2. Have a Purpose and Individual Vision: What's your goal? What's the purpose behind your goal?
3. Work efficiently and be disciplined: When do you do what in order to maximize the output of your efforts?
4- Regenerate Yourself: What regenerates you mentally and physically?