World Champion - Ice Woman - Extreme Swimmer - Arena Aquawoman
- English Channel Solo Swimmer from England to France, July 2023
-World Champion in Ice Swimming 50m and 100m Butterfly age category in Samoens France 2023(water temp. 4.2 degrees)
- World Champion Ice Swimming (water temp. 3.2 degrees) in 500m - 250m Freestyle & 50m Butterfly age category, Poland Glogow 2022
- World Championship Ice Swimming, 2nd place age category, Poland Glogow 2022
- World Record Attempt Relay 320 km Swimming from Russia to Turkey, Blacksea
- Robben Island to Cape Town Solo swim, South Africa 2020
- English Channel Relay Swimmer from England to France, 2019
- North Channel Relay Swimmer from Ireland to Scottland, 2019
- 200 meters Butterfly Turkish national record, 1.st place 2019
- Aquamasters Arena Turkish Championship 2019: 400m, 800 m Freestyle
overall woman 1st place
-Aquamasters Arena Turkish Championship: 50m,100 m, 200. Butterfly woman 1st place
- Izmir Turkey Winter Cup Masters 1.5 km, overall 1st place, 2018
- German Masters Championship Hessische Meisterschaften 100, 400 Freestyle Woman 30-35, 1st Place,2018
- Regional German Masters Championship Hessische Meisterschaften 100m Butterfly, Woman 30-35, 1st Place,2018
- Turkey Arena Aquamasters Open Water Swimming Cup, 3 km and 10 km Woman 1st place, 2018
- Bosphorus Cross Continental Swimming Race, 6.5km, Woman Category more than 5 times 1st Place
- European Championship Bled 2018 and Eindhoven 2015- 3 and 5 km Swim
- German Championship, 5 and 10 km top 10
- Turkey Canakkale Marathon, 5km, Woman category more than 3 times 1st place
- Kas-Meis Marathon, 8km, more than 2 times 1st place
- Simy Island - Datca Charity Swim, 13km, 2018
- 42.4 kilometers swim in 24 hours in Stuttgart Germany, 1st Place overall Woman, 2016
- 39 kilometers in 24 hours in Stuttgart Germany, 1st place, 2015
WHY ICE SWIMMING?
IISA INTERVIEW IN THE WORLD CHAMPIONSHIPS WITH DENIZ
MY SWIMMING JOURNEY
Another big goal for next year 2024.
The 20 Bridges Swim is a 28.5-mile / 45.9 km circumnavigation around the island of Manhattan via the East River, Harlem River, and Hudson River, under its 20 bridges. New York Open Water, which now hosts the event, conducts a series of four swims each summer composed of up to 15 participants. The feat is part of open-water swimming's triple crown, along with the English Channel and Catalina Channel.
North Channel Relay Swimmer from Ireland to Scottland, 2019
The North Channel swim is approximately the same distance as the English Channel, but it has two major differences. The first is the sea temperature, which can be 3-5 degrees lower and the second is the hundreds of Lions Mane jellyfish which plague the Channel during the summer months and are for the most part unavoidable.
ALWAYS ON TARGET WITH ADALVO!
I am excited to announce my new collaboration with Adalvo, a great partner committed to outstanding goals. This year, they are supporting my English Channel solo swim in July!
BREAKING LIMITS WITH FITLINE
All of these is also posible thanks to Fitline, my committed partner on this journey.
ALWAYS READY TO SWIM WITH
the best equipment provided by